How to Get Them & What to Do With Them
Saturday, March 26, 2016
from 1 to 4 p.m.
QOL Designs, 7341 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN
$20 – Seating is limited to 25 attendees due to room size
Authors in today’s environment are finding that they have to be their own marketing & public relations department. Many could use some extra help with these new skills.
- Tips on approaching blogs & reviewers
- What not to do & keeping out of Amazon ‘jail’
- Should you read your reviews?
- How to get your book on NetGalley for substantially under $400
- When are bad reviews good?
What past attendee’s said on their evaluation forms:
“Well done, one of the best workshops I’ve ever attended.” – Sam Bledsoe
“I’m very glad I came!” – Betty Harrell
“This workshop was well worth the money- it was actually worth more than the fee that was charged. Thanks!”– Ester Lopez