A lot of authors and bloggers alike are trying to get the most out of their time and efforts utilizing social media. I received an email yesterday about some free help. 30 minute classes – short and sweet. Please note if you can’t make the time of the class you want- do go ahead and register anyway. They will do a recording – but they only send that to the folks that registered (if I am reading the email correctly).
Here is a link to get you to the registration page for some FREE classes in social media!
Here’s what the email said…
All next week — Monday, September 12, through Friday, September 16 — we’re hosting a new webinar every day on a social media topic. We’d love to have you join us!
Each webinar is free to join, and you can attend as many as you’d like. Feel free to share with your friends and colleagues, too — everyone’s invited!
- Monday at 6:00 p.m. ET — 3 Clever Ways to Discover and Share the Very Best Content on Social
- Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. ET — Inside All the Newest Instagram Features to Boost Your Marketing
- Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. ET — Crawling, Walking, Running Analytics: The 3 Stages of Social Media Data
- Thursday at 11:00 a.m. ET — How to Get Your Content Seen in the Facebook News Feed
- Friday at 4:00 p.m. ET — 5 Quick Ways to Build a Far-Reaching PR & Outreach Strategy on Social
Each webinar is 30 minutes long, and we’ve arranged the times so that hopefully at least one lands in a good spot for your timezone. Feel free to register for any that catch your eye, and we’ll share the webinar replay with all who sign up (in case you might not be able to attend live).
It’d make our day (and our week!) to see you on one of these webinars. Any questions? Feel free to reach out directly to us by replying to this email. We’ll be thrilled to hear from you. 🙂
Kevan + the Buffer team
P.S. If you’re keen to learn more about how Buffer can take your social media sharing to the next level, we’d love to invite you to an Introduction to Buffer for Business webinar, happening every Tuesday and Thursday. We run through all our best Buffer tips and favorite features; you can register for free right here. It’d be fantastic to share with you!